Saroafrica International Graduate Trainee Program - Northern Nigeriawork Saroafrica International LimitedplaceNorthern NigeriaDate Posted: 2017-12-12
Saroafrica International Limited is an innovative & Profitable Company in her chosen Industries, enhancing Lives from Farms to Homes through her winning Products & Services channeled through her extensive Rural & Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa.
Saroafrica invites application from suitably qualified candidates for its Graduate Trainee Program
The Candidate we want
- You must be Hausa Speaking
- You must be residing in the North
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday
- You studied Crop Science/ Production in the university
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
The Job Role
- Your job role entails working with farmers and working on the farms.
- Your job role also involves Extension Services to Farms.
- Minimum of a 2:1 in any of the following disciplines;
- Crop Science
- Crop Production
- Crop Protection
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by December 2017.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Hausa Speaking
- Resides in the North
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Click here to apply
Saroafrica International Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe