Secretary at Tufts Management Schoolwork Tufts Management SchoolplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-02-08
Tufts Management School - An Education Management Firm based in Lagos is looking to fill the role of a Secretary with the under listed Specification :
• Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
• File and update contact information of employees and students.
• Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
• Make travel arrangements
• Document expenses and hand in reports
• Undertake occasional receptionist duties
• follow up on lecturers and student
• Initiate, follow up and close sales leads.
• Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Integrity and professionalism
• Proficiency in MS Office
preferably female in Lagos Nigeria.
Qualified candidates should forward cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail.
Tufts Management School
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe