Service Center Associate at Fenix Internationalwork Fenix InternationalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-15
Fenix International, an energy company, is hiring a Service Center Associate in Sagbo Koji, Lagos
- Fenix is looking for a bright, highly motivated and disciplined Service Center Associate with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- You will be a liaison between Fenix and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision.
Duties (This is in non-exhaustive list, which will be subject to change from time to time)
- Provide excellent customer service to all Fenix Nigeria customers
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and Fenix
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
- Diagnose technical issues with the customer units and support in the swapping process
- Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities
- Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of sales unit inventory across PoS territory
- Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of service unit inventory (including accessories) in the Service Center
- Assist with product development through conducting field tests and surveys when required
- Help collect data on Customer feedback and satisfaction
- Provide regular reports on sales unit inventory, service unit inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Always enter accurate and honest information into the Fenix data systems. Ensure data entry is high quality so that data can be used to better serve our customers
- Escalate issues or questions to manager if you cannot resolve them
- Make courtesy calls to Fenix customers as requested
- Ensure all Fenix customers have a great end-to-end customer experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- An OND/HND/Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to interact with peers and mid level leaders internally
- Fresh graduate highly desired
- Proximity to Service Centre location is key.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply please send a CV and a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Fenix?
- What leadership and/or entrepreneurial experience will you bring to Fenix in this role?
- What is your vision for Fenix’s Commercial Strategy across your state?
- What will make Fenix’s commercial strategy unique 5 years from now if you were in this role?
Note: We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe