SME Loan Officer (Commercial) - Female at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limitedwork IBILE Microfinance Bank LimitedplaceKosofe, Ikorodu & Sangotedo - LagosDate Posted: 2021-11-01
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years and more relevant work experience as a Relationship Officer / SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
- N100,000 - N109,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to the email below with "Business Development / Loan Officer" as the subject of the email on or before 10th November, 2021.
- Please candidate residing around Ikorodu, Kosofe, Ojota environs will be given preference
- Female candidates will be given preference for gender balance.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe