Social Media Analyst at The Dangote Groupwork The Dangote GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-03-16
The Dangote Group, a manufacturing conglomerate, is recruiting to fill the position of Social Media Analyst in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Define the brand's content strategy; maintain content schedule and deploy same across social media accounts in a timely manner
- Implement online media relation seeking high-level placement across relevant mainstream and independent news sites
- Monitor and report on conversations around the brand via social media while cultivating leads and sales and promoting brand awareness
- Manage online community and/or blogger outreach efforts, liaising with influencers to ensure brand consistency
- Campaign ideation and execution in alignment with specific marketing communications objectives
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term communications objectives
- Create, publish and manage distribution of engaging content to online channels and social media platforms - Video, audio, Image and text
- B.Sc in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Additional qualifications in digital marketing or social media management is a plus
- Proven experience in public relations required
- Strong relationship with key publishers across mainstream and independent online news site
- In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media monitoring and reporting tool like Social Studio; Sysomos
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- Exceptional writing and copy editing skills.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to Careers@dangote.com on before 22nd March, 2018.
The Dangote Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe