Social Media Manager at Fittedwork FittedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2022-03-16
Fitted® is about more than an excellent custom clothing experience. It is about pushing the boundaries of excellence and constantly revisiting established best practices to forge something new. We are recruiting to fill the position of Social Media Manager in Nigeria.
Work: Remote work preferred. Part-time + Full-time roles available
- The Social Media Manager role helps build, grow and manage the community of stakeholders of Fitted via all relevant social media channels.
- Their goal is to help build a community and cost-effectively draw stakeholders into the Fitted® ethos.
They engage in the following activities:
- Content Creation:
- Resounding the fundamental principles of the brand through deeply insightful and refreshingly honest content narratives
- Development of stellar, engaging content spanning copy, photos, videos, animation, music, sound, and others
- Tailoring of created content to style of specific platform
- Planning & Scheduling:
- Develop and plan social marketing campaigns in tandem with Management + Marketing team to affect business metrics
- Creation of high-quality documents that cover all aspects of the plan – including expected affected metrics of campaign
- Synthesis of campaing goals into cross-platform content formats
- Develop budgets and recommend allocation of funds to content creation and promotion
- Execution of Campaigns:
- Executing social marketing campaigns
- Live management of campaigns to optimize performance based on feedback on general social media metrics & specific business metrics
- Cross-platform campaign execution: Strong candidates will change content style to match appropriate behaviour on different social media platforms
- Skills with sponsorship negotiations, physical event planning and partnerships is a strong plus
- Reporting & Analytics:
- Creation of periodic reports on social media accounts on standard metrics as well as Fitted specific metrics
- Retrospective reviews of campaigns – what went well, what didn’t, what we should improve on
- Grow Company Accounts:
- Expand company social media presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Investigate and recommend new social media platforms for proliferating business goals
- Monitoring activity of company competitors
- Development of reports on learnings from market trends
- Partner with the Design Team, Operations Team, and Management to devise new innovative ways of delivering exceptional value to consumers in novel ways.
- This may extend as far packaging , attention-catching freebies, etc.
- Management of regular communication schedules to stakeholders – e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages in tandem with the marketing team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related discipline
- 1 - 3 years directly relevant work experience:
- Excellent content creation skills - copywriting, graphic design, web design
- Strong design skills - good sense of what looks good
- SEO optimization
- Social Media Management / Brand Marketing experience
- Data Collection and Analysis:
- Excellent analytical skills - comfortable with analysing, presenting and writing reports on marketing campaign performance in line with standard + specific metrics
- Strong capabilities around automating performance a strong plus
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Impeccable attention to Detail
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Identification of major new trends and technologies in the social media marketing industry
- Strong brand awareness & tapped into modern global culture
- Strategic and business acumen.
- Self-motivated, passionate story-teller with a keen and insightful understanding of social media and the mindset of different stakeholders.
- Ideal candidates will have experience growing a community – which is very different from simply planning posts.
- Every insight you have about social media should translate into an ability to craft enviable niches within stakeholder mindsets with the core ethos of the Company.
- They will have flair for communications, marketing and relationship management.
- The candidate will have had experiences using hard and soft data (metrics and numbers, perception and sentiment) to determine success of social media, SEO marketing and other campaigns.
- They would be familiar with creating and presenting reports showcasing performance of metrics against targets for digital marketing campaigns spanning social media, search engine, etc.
- Prior experience should have tasked them with brainstorming ideas to address key metrics in existing campaigns, or devising new innovative ways to connect with an audience for new ones.
- An eye for design is essential to success in this role.
Negotiable & Competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe