Social Media Officer at ipNX Nigeria Limitedwork ipNX Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-08
ipNX Nigeria Limited, an integrated info-communications company, is hiring a Social Media Officer in Lagos, Nigeria.
Purpose of the Job
To manage customer experience through social media network, create / maintain ipNX presence on social media sites, which includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and increase the overall exposure of the company.
Expected Key Results
- Manage customer complaints and expectations on social media platforms
- Generate brand awareness
- Identify trends on social media
- Elicit concrete information from customers via surveys and campaigns
- Identify online threats, escalations and business enquiries
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned
- Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Minimum 2.1/Upper Credit Bachelor's Degree in social sciences preferably public relations, marketing, social media management or business communications.
- Work Experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience.
- Other Requirements:
- Strong analytically skills
- Proficient use of CorelDraw
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of digital media as it relates to branding
- Team player
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Online reputation management
- Strong communication – both verbal & written and inter-personal skills
- Tact and a good sense of humor
- A passion for all things digital
- Hardworking and Extremely organized
ipNX Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe