Software Programmer at Blueslip Limitedwork Blueslip LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-10
BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Programmer in Lagos.
- The job holder will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. Typically sitting within the IT team of, he will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Research, design, implement and managing software programs
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Write and implement efficient code
- Determine operational practicality
- Develop quality assurance procedures
- Deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Training users
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
Job Qualifications And Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering or related
- A technical background in Software Programming and Development
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 21st February, 2021, using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe