Software Quality Assurance Engineer at SDSDwork SDSDplaceAdo-Odo/Ota, OgunDate Posted: 2019-10-29
SDSD is a software development company with offices in UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
We are seeking experienced Software testers to join our Quality and Assurance team based in our offices in Nigeria
· Take responsibility for the design, creation, and execution of software tests to directly validate the work of developers.
· Analyze project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of the business and technical requirements. These may include business requirements, functional specifications, process flow diagrams, and use cases, produced at varying levels of formality dependent on risk and complexity.
· Set-up and configuration of test environments in readiness for test execution and maintenance of the integrity of the environment during execution to ensure the validity of the test results.
· Execution of the agreed set of Test Cases, in line with the Test Plan and Development Project Schedule, clearly and accurately reporting test results and progress.
· Work closely with developers to help create code designed to facilitate the testing process.
· Help to create a library of regression tests to help catch software defects arising from the addition of new features or the alteration of existing features.
· Formulate and execute test plans for both automated and manual tests to ensure a high degree of code and feature coverage.
· Be involved with the design and development of features and functions, suggesting improvements or modifications to support the testing processes and clearly understanding the nature of the development work undertaken.
· Maintain bug reporting software and software testing documentation and working on all the stages of the Software Testing Life Cycle.
· Work to test software in both Agile and Non Agile environments.
· Create, maintain and update user and technical documentation for both internal technical staff and external clients.
· Report issues clearly, suggestions and concerns to the team lead or/and project lead as required.
· At least 2 years + experiences of supporting developers in a similar testing role.
· B.S. in computer science or related field, or equivalent
● Ability to prioritize and to meet deadlines;
Experience in designing and developing tests and test plans, both manual and automated, to validate new or existing software features.
● Previous experience in updating and maintaining bug-reporting software so any issues can be prioritized and tracked.
● Previous experience in supporting the developers to ensure developed code is testable and has supporting unit tests and technical documentation.
● Experience in executing regression tests to catch any problems that may have been introduced to products during development.
● Basic understanding of software project development concepts and quality control methodologies.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position
· Basic salary and other benefits including annual holidays and performance incentives.
· Opportunities for growth.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe