Software Support Engineer- Dynamics ERP at Tek Expertswork Tek ExpertsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-27
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Support Engineer- Dynamics ERP in Lagos.
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions? Do you take pride in delivering great customer service? Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Dynamics CRM team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the advanced technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with domain experts (SME’s) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
What we’re looking for:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Up to 2 years experience in technical or customer support
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with Microsoft technologies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information