Software Test Analyst at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limitedwork Carlcare Development Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-09
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Test Analyst in Lagos
- We are looking for a motivated Software Product Research Specialist
- The role is accompanied with conducting research to help develop our software products and making data analysis to the product management teams on software optimization needs, thereby ensuring our products are well received by the public.
- Responsible for relevant market data collection and analysis of relevant data required for product research.
- Organize market research and providing relevant suggestions as needed by R&D department.
- Effective quality control of investigation process knowledge.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze a product's features and functions to identify any required improvements
- Ability to analyze research or performance data, develop insights and apply them to optimize the product roadmap.
- Give relevant advice to the product management teams on product optimization.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Male candidate preferred.
- Age range: 20-30 years old.
- B.Sc. or HND in relevant courses such as: Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, or any related discipline
- 1-3 years of proven experience in Software Product Research and testing.
- Experience working with software development teams
- Knowledge and application of project management and software development methodologies
- Must reside in Lagos
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications
- Solid research background and ability to conduct independently
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Must have strong data analytical and report writing skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Strong knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Must have basic knowledge of mobile phone software.
- Good Project Management Skills with proven success in a high growth environment.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, organized, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid professional qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to adhere to management directives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th October, 2019.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information