Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Digital Program 2021work Stanbic IBTC HoldingsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-03
Stanbic IBTC Holdings - We are hiring for our 2021 Digital Program in Lagos Island, Lagos.
Job ID: 53034
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- This program designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group. It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
Working with Stanbic IBTC
- We take pride in being one of the best in Africa and this is progress made real by building on our proud 150-year history of being from, for and across Africa with the unique knowledge and insights of our people. People are our greatest assets therefore whilst we provide them with the resources and opportunities to make a real personal impact on our customers, we also give them the tools to unlock their own potential and grow hand-in-hand with the business they support.
- For these reasons and more, we invite you to be a part of the success story.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Successful candidates will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity. They will be exposed to varied digital projects, workstreams, challenges and developmental programs.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC and working in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
- Successful candidates would be based in Lagos but may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must be IT Software Developers, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper (or its equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant's Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- User Interface & User Experience Design
- Microservice architecture & development
- UI/UX development
- Cloud security expert
- CI/CD technology
- Automated testing
- Cloud immersion
- Cloud Admin/Technician
- Cloud application development
- Penetration Testing skills
- Cloud Security
- Linux OS Administrator
- Operations Support
- New Data analytics platforms & support
- Emerging intrusion detection
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe