Stanbic IBTC Holdings Graduate Digital Programwork Stanbic IBTC HoldingsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-31
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is for his graduate Digital Program in Lagos.
Job ID: 58097
- This program is designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group.
- It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
- Successful candidates will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and contexts with increasing levels of complexity. They will be exposed to varied digital projects, workstreams, challenges, and developmental programs.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC and working in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
- Successful candidates would be based in Lagos but may be deployed to any department and location across the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Applicants must be IT Software Developers, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper (or its equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO, or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have a discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant's Date of Birth, Gender, and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Stanbic IBTC Holdings
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe