Stock Accountant at kloverharris Limitedwork Kloverharris LimitedplaceOgunDate Posted: 2020-12-22
Kloverharris Limited, a Human resource/IT Consulting company, iStock Accountant In Ota, Ogun
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Understand different types of inventory methods
- Assists in organizing physical inventory counts.
- Oversees the entire process and ensures that it is done efficiently and accurately.
- A graduate in Business Admin from a recognized institution in Nigeria
- Good with numbers and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- A good team player and the ability to pay attention to details
- 2 years work experience in a Logistics/Warehouse company will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe