Store Manager at The Workplace Centre Limitedwork The Workplace Centre LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-05-14
The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society. We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Store Manager in Lagos.
- The Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that all branches represent the Hans & Rene brand, coordinating staff to ensure delivery of first class customer service and ensuring smooth overall operations of store/outlet they are responsible for.
- Coordinating daily front and back end operations of all outlets
- Supervising staff and area to ensure customer satisfaction within outlets
- Monitoring and training staff to ensure uniformity in service and presentation across all outlets
- Daily Shop running
- Staff Coordination
- Customer Service Interaction
- General Shop Operations
- Functional Reports to: F&B Manager
- Supervisees: all Restaurant front-end staff
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consumer feedback
- Restaurant staff performance
- Restaurant outlet maintenance
- Stock availability at outlets
- Timely and accurate reporting.
- OND or equivalent
- Experience as a restaurant, Service or Hospitality field manager
- Hospitality management training.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Wiliness to learn
- Internal motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to implement feedback.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with Role _ Location (Store Manager _Lagos) as subject on or before 24th May, 2019
The Workplace Centre Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information