Technical Assistant at Bhakor Consult Limited -Abujawork Bhakor Consult LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-04-12
Bhakor Consult Limited, an indigenous Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) service provider and software developer, is recruiting to fill the position of Technical Assistant in Abuja
- The job holder will have responsibility for providing a wide range of proactive technical, and administrative support to the Managing Director’s (MD) Office, including activity planning, documentation, communication and reporting.
- The position is aimed at enhancing the effectiveness and impact of the MD's role in the execution of policies and programmes of the Company.
- Hence, the candidate will report to the Managing Director (MD) and has primary responsibility for providing strategic, research, technical and operational support to the MD.
- Manage the administration of the MD's office in order to provide an enabling environment for efficient work flow process.
- Provides professional support to the MD on operational, secretarial and administrative matters.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of projects and importantly, the review of project expectations.
- Maintain a network of contacts relevant to the organization on behalf of the MD and facilitate interaction and communication on relevant matters.
- Review documents and make summary notes to the MD.
- Assist with the preparation of documents for presentation at stakeholder meetings.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents, as well as prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Acts as the contact person for requests for information, requiring knowledge of the leadership and different roles in the organization.
- Participates in corporate meetings and acts as a Secretary to ensure proper documentation of minutes of the meetings.
- Assist the MD in prioritizing and tracking timelines and deliverables, as well as in following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondences as referred by the MD.
- Coordinate to ensure all visitors to the MDs office are properly attended to.
- Work with relevant internal department to provide all travel and protocol arrangements for the MD.
- Perform any other official task as may be assigned by the MD.
- B.Sc. / HND in Applied Sciences, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Minimum of 1-3 years' relevant post NYSC experience with at least three (1) years’ experience as a Technical Assistant to a Senior Management role.
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English, while being experienced in using MS office suites including CorelDraw and any other design application.
- Exceptional skill in MS Word & Excel, CorelDraw, Power Point etc. Knowledge in more than one graphics programme is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent oral communication, report writing, interpersonal and office management skills.
- The person must be discreet but creative, decisive, innovative, diligent and able pay attention to details.
- Success in this role also demands high level of confidentiality, integrity and flexibility.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response.
- Must have strong organization skills.
- Active Listening, Memory Retention, Negotiation & Persuasion
- Provide intelligent and concise Feedback.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and cover letter not more than 2 pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th April, 2018.
The cover letter should among other things describe you fit to the job role and requirements.
Bhakor Consult Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe