Technical Assistant to Chief Technology Officer at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limitedwork Byteworks Technology Solutions LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-05-13
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited, a software and technology company, is recruiting to fill the position of Technical Assistant to Chief Technology Officer in Abuja.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Receive specific requests and direction from supervisors and execute and report without being closely monitored
- Manage project planning, tracking and timely delivery for specified initiatives or deliverables
- Setup meetings, document proceedings and action steps and follow through. Attend meetings in place of superior where required
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies, and other developments in other areas of work
- Assist in developing, communicating and updating process and policies for the technology teams, and driving adoption of same across the organization
- Assist to follow up with and manage the welfare and total wellbeing of technology team members
- Prepare and send periodic reports to specified stakeholders.
- Track record of driving initiatives to benefit realization, even if it is on a small scale
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Technically inclined.
- A degree in Computer Science or Technology Policy Management and related fields is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and has good time management skills
- Eye for details
- Can work well under pressure and deadlines
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet tools and database systems
- Proficiency in technical writing and ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Good interpersonal skills and team management and motivation skills
- Minimum of 2:1 in Computer Science or any other related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 17th May, 2019.
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information