Technical Support Engineer (i-TAC Engineer) at ipNXwork ipNXplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-31
ipNX Nigeria Limited, an integrated info-communications company, is recruiting to fill the position of a Technical Support Engineer (i-TAC Engineer) in Lagos.
Purpose of the Job
- Provide first level off-site technical support for all ipNX services: Voice, Data connectivity, Internet services, WiMAX services etc.
- To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support ensuring customers satisfaction.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
- Incident Management (First Call Resolution)â€‹â€‹â€‹
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails
- Follow up on unresolved complaint/ open tickets to closure
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units.
- Preparing Technical Reports
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- (B.Sc/B.Eng) Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics engineEngineering
- CCNA, CCNP (Desired)
- Strong telecommunications, IP design skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
- Work Experience:
- A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) are desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 31st December, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information