Technical Writer (Cryptologic Analyst) at Sterling Bank Plcwork Sterling Bank PlcplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-02-15
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, We are recruiting for CodeBattle! From Coder's Island to fill the position a Technical Writer (Cryptologic Analyst) in Nigeria.
Find your Tribe
- Are you a talented, creative problem-solver interested in building the bank of the future?
- Join us if you’re interested in building products used by our customers and shipping code at a rapid pace.
- On our team, everyone is welcome. We are all champions of impact and the culmination of our values means that every day at work, we try to create meaningful interactions.
Code to Bank
Welcome to Coders’ Island Mission:
- Good day,
- General Stallion has stolen some secret files from the CodeBank, he now commands a secret force of allies hidden deep in the forest of Hacker’s Island.
- Your ultimate task is to recover the secret files hidden at Coder’s Island in a CodeBattle.
What is the mission about?
- Prepare high quality documentation that meets international standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Break down application features and their respective components precisely and comprehensibly.
- Work with internal teams on products and documentation requirements
- Write easy-to-understand user interface, online helps and developer guides
What do you need?
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easily readable document with appropriate flowcharts and diagrams.
- Good understanding of Applications, APIs, databases and other technologies.
- Good knowledge of Project Documentation tools.
- Ability to communicate and write proficiently in English Language
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to details and good Imaginative thinking
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and software development
- Lieutenant: (1 – 2 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 22nd February, 2020
Sterling Bank Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe