Tele-Loan Recovery Officer at BFree Nigeria Limitedwork BFree Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-12-24
BFree, a loan recovery company, is hiring a Tele-Loan Recovery Officer in Ilupeju, Lagos
- We are looking for Female Loan Recovery Officers to maintain a complete debt collection portfolio, and work with delinquent clients to resolve non-performing loans.
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good listening skills and superb questioning techniques.
- B.Sc / HND experienced in Banking or any financial field that deal with debt recovery is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV on or before January 6, 2021, using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
BFree Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe