Telemarketing / Customer Service Personnel - (Male) at BankSome Groupwork BankSome GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-01-22
BankSomeGroup, a c onstruction company, is hiring a Telemarketing / CustomerService Personnel - (Male) in Lagos.
- Coordinates the deactivation and activation of members
- Coordinates all routine correspondence and enquires of clients and
companyusing Microsoft outlook.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with
client, as needed.
- Produce proposals and International Private Medical Insurance premium quotation for prospective clients
- Produce business letter as may be required
- Review of all existing claims at least once a week
- Provides timely feedback to the Business development manager
- Identify and resolve client complaints and enquires promptly.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Ensuring ASL (Anhtony Somefun Limited) remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Explain IPMI plans and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain client's information such as name, address, (many others) and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Maintain records of current client accounts.
- Assist to develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Assist to schedule hospital appointments for clients.
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, English, Business Administration required. (Insurance is an added advantage)
- 1 - 2 years of experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Possesses teamwork, leadership and facilitation skills in order to cut across many diverse functional disciplines and regional cultures.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Call Allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe