The Saro Group Graduate Trainee Program - 2018work The Saro GroupplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-03-29
The Saro Group, a comapny with interests in Crop-Protection, Commodities-Export, Public-Health and Personal & Home-Care, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Graduate Trainee Porgram - 2018
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Science, Social Sciences, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, Business Admin, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry,
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or set to complete by April 2018.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
- Be a self-starter and be willing to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, click here to apply on or before 10th April, 2018.
Note: If you have applied to saro in the past 2 years, do not apply.
The Saro Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe