Trainee Project Engineer at Core-Power Limitedwork Core-Power LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-02-12
Core-Power Limited, a building services company, is recruiting to fill the position of Trainee Project Engineer in Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying customer requirements;
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Liaising with clients and technicians on site;
- Attending meetings on site;
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish installation standards and specifications.
- Oversee installation to ensure that installations are functioning according to specifications.
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable higher institution of learning
- Should be self-motivated and accustomed to working alone with minimum supervision;
- Must possess good report witting skills
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Should possess sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Ability to manage projects and multi task
- Team leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-confident, handles pressure well and willing to learn
- Good team member sharing ideas with others and willing to seek help from others
- Thoughtful organizer and planner
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Trainee Project Engineer-Discipline (Mechanical or Electrical)” as title.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information