Trainer at Tek Expertswork Tek ExpertsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-10
- Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in learning and development? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are hiring Trainers in our Lagos office.
- You will be responsible for identifying and developing key technical training courses for our teams, as well as the primary facilitator through instructor-led learning (ILT) or online (e-learning).
- You will be responsible for developing a wide variety of job skills, and technical training courses as needed to build the technical competency of the Tek-Experts Technical Support Engineers. In addition, you have the opportunity to identify and develop cutting edge training courses for self-paced or instructor led training activities following a systematic training development model similar to ADDIE or SAM. Finally, supporting the operations teams, you will monitor usage of the tools and evaluation of the learnings in the success of the teams.
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Understand training program goals and how they impact the Support Engineering function roles and performance targets.
- Deliver highly engaging classroom technical training to classes of 20-25 employees.
- Co-deliver multi-week enterprise training programs that prepare employees to perform on the job.
- Use a variety of advanced teaching methods that are proven to develop knowledge and skill through interaction and classroom practice.
- Facilitate blended learning, live virtual, simulations, and role plays to develop skills.
- Apply knowledge of instructional design and performance development to recommend changes that will improve program results.
- Work with a team of course designers and technical experts to develop course materials.
- Work closely with technical experts and business managers to review content and ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Collect data from class activities. Evaluate progress of individuals and take actions as appropriate to coach performance of the employees.
- Communicate progress and results of training to managers, coaches, and team leads.
- Organize items required for classes including materials, system access, facilities, and equipment.
- Observe employees on the job to gain a deep understanding of good performance. Use knowledge to develop course materials that simulate the job in the classroom.
- Continuously build your knowledge of customers, product, systems, and processes in order to quickly learn new course materials.
- At least 1 years' experience in an engineering support environment
- At least 2 years' experience delivering technical training
- At least 1 years' experience training enterprise Microsoft products.
- Previous instructional design experience is considered an advantage
- Microsoft Enterprise product experience is an advantage
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th April, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information