Trainer Needed at an e-Learning Organisationwork AfmrecruitplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-05
AFMrecuit is looking to hire an exceptional and result-oriented Trainer for a client of ours, a leading e-learning organisation in Nigeria, based in Lekki, Lagos.
The candidate must be driven and a goal-getter to drive the goals of the company. The candidate would regularly teach skills and knowledge to trainees.
• Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
• Conduct surveys and create relevant teaching materials
• Hold meetings and presentations on learning material and direct structured learning experiences.
• Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities
• Evaluate training effectiveness, modify training programs and create effective learning literature.
• Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
• Create interactive multimedia presentations, and ensure effectiveness of training materials.
• Minimum of a Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related fields.
• Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools.
• Experience in relevant Training roles
• Experience in Freelancing / Internet Work.
• Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Possess strong personality and strong/convincing presence.
• Excellent presentation, organizational and time-management skills.
Click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information