Transaction Service Representative at Workforce Groupwork Workforce GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-23
Workforce Group - Our Client a player in the financial sector with Strength in payments systems which offers advanced, Secure, integrated and cost effective electronic payment processing solutions and service to Banks and non-Bank clients in the worldwide market place; is seeking to employ graduates who are passionate about service all over the Nation.
Job Title: Transaction Service Representative (TSR)
Industry: Financial Sector
Salary: 50,000-75,000 (Naira)
• Identify Client values and proactively seek to provide solutions and services to meet identified needs.
• Managing the sales support process for branches, engage walk in new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
• Provide Account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments
• Maintain professional relationship with customer
• Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• OND/HND. in any field
• Must not be more than 27 years old
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
• Good spoken and written English
• Graduates must be resident in Amuwo Odofin, Alaba, Festac, Satellite Town, Kirikiri Apapa, Ifako Gbagada, Ogba Ijaiye, Isolo, Mushin, Ikeja, Oshodi, Okota, Aluminium Village, Iyana IpajaWharf, and Amuwo Odofin Axis
Deadline: 23rd April, 2018
Kindly apply through the link provided below:
• Only OND & HND graduates will be considered for this role.
• Applications are open to any interested individuals. All applicants will be contacted and scheduled for interviews. Time and venue will be advised.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information