Value Chain Officers at Rovedana - Lagos, Uyo and Kadunawork RovedanaplaceLagos, Uyo and KadunaDate Posted: 2018-02-12
Rovedana Our Client is a leading pan-African bank is hiring Value Chain Officers (Commercial Banking in Lagos, Uyo and Kaduna
• Minimum of a B.Sc. (2nd Class Lower)
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Good credit skills.
• Strong quantitative/analytical skills.
• Bottom-line and action oriented and drives for results
• Ability to motivate and lead others
• Possess deep knowledge of the competitive environment
• Possess a broad knowledge of business strategies, goals, products and services.
• Possess broad knowledge of the segment customers' purchase decision processes
• Possess good knowledge of business profitability dynamics.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified individuals should send a soft copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the mail should be "Value Chain Officer – State.”
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe