Warehouse Officer at GUO Transport Company Limitedwork GUO Transport Company LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-21
GUO Transport Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of a Warehouse Officer in Lagos.
- Responsible for upkeep of Warehouse.
- Ensure goods are kept and issued first in first out method(FIFO)
- Keep records of items received or transferred to another location.
- Proper handling and storage of goods in Warehouse
- To initiate requisitions for replacement of all store items whenever stock level of any item approaches the minimum limit.
- To initiate action for stoppage of further requisitions when stock level approaches maximum limit.
- To check the book balances with actual physical stock frequently.
- Perform other stock-related duties including returning, packaging, pricing and labeling stock items.
- First degree from a reputable higher institution.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Good communicator-verbal and written.
- Prior experience as an inventory officer preferred.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of proper book keeping and inventory management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications on or before 27th September, 2019, using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
GUO Transport Company Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information