Warehouse Operator at Jumiawork JumiaplacePort HarcourtDate Posted: 2019-10-07
Jumia - We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position of a Warehouse Operator in Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory organization operations
- Properly utilize warehouse equipment and tools to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety.
- Double-check items to verify the accuracy of outgoing orders
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Perform accurate cycle counts
- Fulfil orders in a timely manner.
- Stack, shelve, and stage items for storage and shipment as necessary
- Label warehouse stock for quick and easy identification and retrieval using identification tags, location tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Work with other warehouse team members to effectively complete assigned tasks
- Receive inbound loads and ship outbound orders.
- Ensure tools and equipment are kept clean and in working order
- Organize the warehouse and various products according to requirements and schedules
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal communicator
- Previous warehouse experience
- Dependable and responsible
- Strong work ethic
- Team management
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information