Web Designer at Truvia Mediawork Truvia MediaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-02-15
Truvia Media delivers a truly integrated service by taking your brand, and translating it into a coherent online experience. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Web Designer in Lagos.
- The Web Designer will be responsible for designing, building and deploying cutting edge website solutions while delivering the best user experience across our digital properties by designing user-facing applications that make user experience appealing.
- Create and implement new visual and interactive web designs
- Optimize existing user interface design in line with improving our KPIs
- Test for intuition and experience
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Design new user-facing applications and features
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager to ensure the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
- Create / maintain documentation on the new and existing web features
- Maintain the website and design innovative ways to increase engagement.
- Able to work with SEO
- Must live in Lekki / Ajah axis of Lagos, Nigeria
- Has 1 year or more experience in Web / UI-UX / digital design
- Has a design portfolio
- Has experience working with SEO or willing to learn.
- has a working knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Has Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has the ability to discuss and explain design options
- Is detail oriented
- Is a critical thinker
- Is a problem solver and customer-centered
- Has 1-2 years of experience with HTML5 / CSS3 / Wordpress and knowledge about best practices for preparing digital assets for web development
- Has a can do attitude and is flexible enough to take on any task we throw at them
- Has high professional and ethical standards i.e. understands that there’s no such thing as African time you’re just late
- Is comfortable taking and giving feedback
N40,000.00 to N50,000.00 /month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 21st February, 2020, using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe