Website Designer at Kings Elite Global Resources Limitedwork Kings Elite Global Resources LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-29
- Kings Elite Global Resources Limited is a Lagos based Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individual that will work together as a team to deliver high-quality digital services to our clients. Our major goal is to help businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
- Design websites for clients using WordPress and also offer web related support
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
- Contribute directly to the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables
- Develop wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
- Use HTML/CSS techniques to solve design issues
- Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
- Provide expert design guidance and recommendations for improving websites
- Collaborate with content, marketing, and programming teams.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Understanding of WordPress Content Management System
- Understanding of designing websites with a capacity for simplifying complexity
- Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts.
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail
- Passion for website design and web technology
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe