Windows Specialist at Tek Expertswork Tek ExpertsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-27
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Windows Specialist in Lagos.
- Windows- Specialist Do you have a passion for training and mentoring? Do you have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server administration? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- Due to expansion, we are hiring several Office 365 subject matter experts (SME) who will help to support our engineers in solving complex technical issues.
- As a SME, your role brings together the technical competencies of Microsoft products and management in the areas of incident, change, problem, capacity and configuration management plus people development.
- Working with our support teams, quality assurance team and training and development department, you will have accountability to ensure Tek Experts is sufficiently trained and supported when answering technical customer queries from clients and their customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, create and deliver training in person for our teams and supporting content for our learning management system
- Collaborate with the training and development team to ensure success of any training completed and update where necessary
- Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
- Work with our team towards Microsoft certifications and develop additional content creation for our engineers
- Support talent acquisition and operational leaders to select and interview new team members
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Windows knowledge- A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows and a desire to share that knowledge with others
- Strong relationship management- A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
- Clear communicator- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management- An ability to undertake root cause analysis.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills both written and spoken English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information