Content Writer Intern at First Bank of Nigeria Limitedwork First Bank of Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-27
First Bank of Nigeria Limited -The Ideal Candidate should be enthusiastic, self- motivated and possess an inherent love for writing.
Should have basic training and experience in the art of copywriting, creating unique content for the web and the development of engaging content that can be used in marketing or advertising campaigns.
The content writer will be responsible for:
- Sourcing for content for our social media and newsletters
- Sourcing for appropriate content for our blogs
Ideal candidates should have
- Experience in writing for blogs
- Great with social media
- Knowledge of Wordpress will be a plus
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to adopt different styles/tones
- Ability to think quickly, make decisions
- Organization and creativity
- Excellent communication skills.
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing,
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
click here to apply
First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe