Creative Designer - Intern at 54genework 54geneplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-03-19
54gene, a Biotechnology company, is hiring a Creative Designer - Intern in Lagos.
- We are looking for a Creative Design Intern to join our Team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you will be a self-starter, be able to create an imaginative design, be open to learning more and create an impressive design that promote the company's vision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with senior designers to develop a cooperative brand framework and guidelines for each brand
- Design social media graphics
- General support for design request across Team
- Assist with vendor management
- Prioritize and manage tasks assigned within design specifications
- Manage brand assets and inventory of the company's merchandise.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications, or related field
- 1 - 2 years of experience in graphic design with a strong command of Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design software
- Basic knowledge of illustration and/or motion graphics is a plus
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Presenting concepts visualization through sketches, illustrations, and use of software
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scopes of the industry they are working in.
- Authorization to work in Nigeria.
- The duties stated are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work to be performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Other relative duties may be assigned within scope of abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe