Customer Service Intern at Fadac Resourceswork Fadac ResourcesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-03-13
Fadac Resources - Our client who specializes in making beautifully carved snack boxes, sandwich packs, popcorn packs, Chinese packs, burger boxes, grease proof papers, pizza boxes along with different types of paper bags including Kraft paper bags and luxury paper bags, is recruiting to fill the position of Customer Service Intern in Lagos
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To provide practical knowledge of customer service related issues in a service organization.
- Typical duties interns perform involves meeting and greeting customers, understanding customers' queries and requests, processing customer requests,.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Maintain customer databases, attending training sessions designed for customer service associates.
- Manage administration, forwarding complaints to seniors, and performing administrative tasks being assigned by customer service manager.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Bachelors Degree, HND, OND in Communications, Business or related fields.
- Little or no experience required.
- Close proximity to the Island.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV to: Moyosoreoluwa.email@example.com by 23rd March, 2018.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information