Grants Interns at Catholic Relief Services - Abuja & Sokotowork Catholic Relief ServicesplaceAbuja & SokotoDate Posted: 2017-10-17
Catholic Relief Services (CRS), an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world, is hiring Grants Interns in Abuja & Sokoto.
Ref Code: GI101117
Locations: Abuja & Sokoto
Project: Programs / Feed the Future Nigeria Livelihoods Project
Reports to: Grants Officer
- The candidate will efficiently provide support in information, clerical, and accounting services to assist the Grants team in executing processes and delivering service needs that support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. As part of an experienced finance team, the candidate will deliver quality support in the role, applying clearly defined accounting and financial reporting processes, procedures and service standards.
Education and Experience:
- HND / BSc in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of one year experience with an audit firm is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration a plus.
- Experience using MS Office packages, Excel and Word. Hands-on experience with data entry into online databases and forms.
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented. Able to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service ethics and abilities. Ability to work collaboratively.
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results:
- Serves with Integrity
- Models Stewardship
- Cultivates Constructive Relationships
- Promotes Learning
24th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the "Application Form Below" and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position title and location must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference numbers: GI101117
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CRS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”.
- CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitatio
Catholic Relief Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe