Intern, Partnership and Local Rights Programme at ActionAidwork ActionAidplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-02-26
ActionAid is a global federation working for a world free from poverty and injustice. We are hiring a Intern, Partnership and Local Rights Programme in Abuja.
- The Programme Intern will be responsible for providing administrative and programme support to the Partnership & Local Rights Programme (P&LRP) unit for effective programme implementation and delivery.
- The Intern position is an opportunity offered by ActionAid Nigeria (AAN) for young graduates to earn a post NYSC experience. It is therefore both a learning and value-adding relationship between interns and AAN.
- The intern is expected to take advantage of the space offered for experience gathering, self-development, while providing quality service to ActionAid Nigeria.
- This is a standard 1-year programme and non-renewable upon expiry.
Education / Qualifications:
- At least First Degree in Social Sciences or Arts / Humanities is essential
- Relevant NYSC experience in the related fields is essential
- Experience in programmes and administration is essential
- Experience in videography will be an added advantage
Skill / Abilities:
- Highly numerate
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in supporting training/meetings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly download and complete the Internship Application Form and send your Applications in an MS Word attachment to: Jobopenings.Nigeria@actionaid.org on or before 10th March, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click Here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
Click Here for more on the Job Description (PDF)
Click here for more Information
- Only electronically submitted forms or CVs as applicable will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of position applied for and location e.g "Intern, Partnership and Local Rights Programme - Abuja".
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women and candidates from the North East and North West are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe