Intern Staff Writers (SEO) at Hotels.ngwork Hotels.ngplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-28
Nigeria’s largest hotel booking platform is in search of smart, young people currently Pre-NYSC, NYSC and SIWES who live close to Yaba. The aim of this internship is to afford fresh graduates the opportunity to participate in a work environment, learn business lessons, find early mentors that could guide them, and understand the career opportunities that exist in the real world once they have concluded their undergraduate studies. This internship has a structured program that was particularly built to help the most qualified candidate grow.
The key role of the intern would include but will not be limited to:
- Work in a team with other writers and develop content of impeccable quality
- Create SEO optimized content.
- You shall be required to revise and review your work in response to feedback
- Must be creative with strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, and literary devices
- An ability to consistently write in clear, unambiguous and very simple English
- An ability to work fast and meet deadlines
- Basic word processing and image formatting skills
- Should possess a personal computer
Please do not apply if you live outside Lagos or far from Yaba because your application will not be evaluated.
Click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information