Pharmacist (intern) at Khenpro Global Serviceswork Khenpro Global ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-16
- Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization. We are currently recruiting for a one stop chain pharmacy with over twenty outlets nationwide.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email on or before 31st May, 2022.
Khenpro Global Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe