Program Management Intern at Catholic Relief Services - Abujawork Catholic Relief ServicesplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2017-10-17
Catholic Relief Services (CRS), an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world, is hiring a Program Management Intern
Ref Code: PMI101117
Project: Programs / Feed the Future Nigeria Livelihoods Project
Reports to: Deputy Chief of Party
- MSc or first degree plus equivalent work experience in the field of program management, food security, sociology or development
- Experience in Contemporary human development interventions
- Experience working with local or international NGO a plus
- Interest in development issues
- Willingness and capacity to learn
- Strong computer skills required, especially the ability to work comfortably in the MS office package
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in team environment
- Demonstrated ability to assess priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality;
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Ability to work and manage various projects in a team setting, with limited supervision
- Fluency in English and Hausa
- Ability to work well with people at all levels.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation required, with a commitment to teamwork and effectiveness within a dynamic integrated project.
- Passion to reach the most vulnerable groups
- Ability and willingness to travel to Project’s zones of influence in the North West and North East
24th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the "Application Form Below" and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position title and location must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference numbers: PMI101117
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CRS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”.
- CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Catholic Relief Services
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe