Social Media Executive (Internship) at Contec Global Groupwork Contec Global GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-25
Contec Global Group is recruiting to fill the position of Social Media Executive (Internship) in Lagos
- Manage all social media accounts, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Shape how we frame, package, and distribute content (written, photo, video) to maximize visibility, increase referrals, drive engagement and audience growth.
- Work closely with editorial and marketing teams to package content, interpret data, share insights, and inform content development.
- Encourage and facilitate audience conversations on social channels.
- Institute social listening processes to inform content strategy.
- Maintain relationships with social influencers, publishers, and platforms to extend our audience reach.
- Keep up to date with social trends and strategy; recommend changes, optimizations, and share learnings across all teams.
- Monitor the news cycle to ensure our social channels are consistently up to date and relevant. Provide creative social support for events
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the Position and Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadine: 3rd February, 2018.
Contec Global Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe