Social Media Marketing Intern at Bingreach Digitalwork Bingreach DigitalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-05-11
Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Social Media Marketing Intern in Lagos.
This is an entry level Internship position.
- We're looking for someone who can fully manage the social media sharing to our clients social profiles: exuding the relevant brand voice and tone, experimenting with new strategies for growth, and seeking new ways to connect and help our community.
- You will be learning and working with us to understand how social media works and how you can use social media to turn total strangers to loyal customers.
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the client social media profiles.
- Create and analyze paid social media campaigns
- Build online communities across different brand product or services
- Experiment with new social growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- You must reside in Lagos
- You must be a fresh graduate (pre or post NYSC service year)
- You must not be more than 25years
- You must be ready to intern for 3months
- You must have a natural desire to pursue a career in digital marketing
- You must possess strategic thinking skills
- You must have solid verbal and writing skills
- You must have a solid grasp of various range of topics and interest areas
Why join Bingreach?
We are looking for a person who understands the culture of creativity & professionalism and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
- You stand a chance to be fully employed with us and earn a competitive salary while you grow your career in an enabling environment.
- As an intern, you ll get monthly stipends to keep "body and soul" together
- You will receive N100,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter on or before 15th May, 2020, using "Social Media Intern" as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you cannot undergo Compulsory 3 Months Internship First. Those currently serving would be given top priority.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe