Virtual Social Media Interns at Ohmashoes.comwork Ohmashoes.complaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-01-09
Ohmashoes.com, an shoe shopping platform in Nigeria, is hiring Virtual Social Media Interns in Nigeria
- We are looking for a Virtual Social Media Intern to join our growing team.
- The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. They will be responsible for contributing to website redesign project, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- It is a virtual position, meaning we only meet once a week, so this individual must be discipline with time management.
- Post daily on all SM accounts
- Create and implement campaigns to reach potential customers
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas.
- Create engaging blog and social media content.
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts.
- Provide support to our marketing team at online events.
- Working on a degree in Communications or related field
- At least 1 year experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and other Photo Editors
- Able to meets deadlines
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your application Letter and CV to: email@example.com by 31st December, 2018.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe