Account Payable Officer at Appzone Limitedwork Appzone LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-01
Appzone Limited is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms. We are hiring an Account Payable Officer in Lagos.
- Responsible for the process of internal and external customers’ payment.
- Oversees the management of Petty Cash officers.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Keeping and updating tangible asset register.
- Responsible for banking transactions
- Responsible for reconciliation of banks.
- Analyzing financial statements.
- Responsible for preparing staff payroll.
- Liaising with LSIR/FIRS on tax issues and other statutory remittances.
- Posting of transactions and preparation of reports using Accounting software applications.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Carrying out other responsibilities as directed by the CFO.
Requirements / Skills
- Minimum of HND or BSc in Accounting.
- ICAN certification is a must.
- 1- 2 years related work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting packages.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
- Must have a passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 2nd March, 2021
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe