Accountant at Genesis Restaurantwork Genesis RestaurantplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-08
- Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Tax, Accounting or Finance
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Extensive knowledge about the data entry management
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Knowledge about MS office, excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Able to sit for an extended period
- Able to lift the weight and look at the computer screen for a longer time
- Experience in retail or restaurant accounting.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 10th March,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe