Accounts Assistant at Inland Containers Nigeria Limitedwork Inland Containers Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-02-25
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accounts Assistant in Lagos.
- Acts as a custodian of the petty cash
- Processes payment for accounts and issues receipts
- Receives and records cash expense retirement
- Collates records of petty cash payments in readiness for reimbursement
- Collates and forwards payment vouchers for posting
- Files all payment and collection documents
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment reports
- Minimum of OND in Accounting or related discipline is required
- 1 - 3 years work experience in similar role.
- Relevant professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Interpersonal skill.
- Proficiency in Excel and other accounting packages.
- Analytical skill.
- Eye for detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications on or before 27th February, 2020, using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe