Admin Officer at Traders of Africa Limitedwork Traders of Africa LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-04
Traders of Africa Limited is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. We are hiring an Admin Officer in Lagos.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Assist in cleaning the office daily.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Run company errands.
- Assist in product sourcing (Buyers and Suppliers of Wood, Cashew, Soya bean, Sesame seeds, Charcoal etc.)
- Assist in answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries.
- Assist in data capturing of EasyTruck 247 clients.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Chief
- Executive Officer and Human Resource.
- To commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output.
- And any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
We expect you to possess / exhibit the following:
- Good Leadership & Supervisory skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage
- cross-functional teams under minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented, good planning capabilities.
- A high degree of self-confidence and the ability to work effectively with staff and clients.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with impeccable written and spoken
- Strong passion and drive.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and work independently.
- Ability and commitment to develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with clients, within the company and with external stakeholders.
- Medium level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- A desire to grow personally and professionally, including the ability to quickly learn
- and follow the policies of a multinational organisation.
- You must be amiable, professional and approachable at all times
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Traders of Africa Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information