Administrative Assistant at Buckler Ordnance Systems Limitedwork Buckler Ordnance Systems LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-07
- Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
- Ensure that the cleaners and security guards do their jobs in a timely manner.
- Provide support to other departements to ensure smooth office operation.
- Answer and calls to the respective staff in a friendly way.
- Answers incoming enquiries by phone and email with a friendly tone and a right attitude.
- Issue visitors' pass and signs in guests into the office.
- Maintain system for recording the use of expenses and petty cash.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate destination i.e. Meeting / board room or a particular office room.
- Coordinate and schedule travel meetings and appointments for senior officials.
- Monitor the wearing of the buckler ordnance systems limited badge by the employees.
- Ensure regular cleaning of the office by the cleaners and proper maintenance of the work environment.
- Take minutes of meetings.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date staff contact lists.
- Ensure all office equipment are in good working order.
- Update fixed asset register.
- Organize stationery orders, office supplies and ensures there is sufficient stock without overstocking.
- Make necessary arrangements for the procurement of all office consumables.
- Generates list for all requirements and orders the needs after approval of the hra
- Follows up on orders to ensure timely delivery
- Reconciles monthly utility statements.
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to work independently in a goal-oriented manner.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Meticulous with good attention to details.
- Exceptional people management skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft office
- Well-developed writing skills.
- Excellent time management skills and strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize the work in a dynamic environment
- Great attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with office equipment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hr@bucklerordnance.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email on or before 21st February,2022.
Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe