Administrative Officer at Eczellon Capitalwork Eczellon CapitalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-10-24
Eczellon Capital, an investment bank, is hiring an Administrative Officer in Lagos.
- Coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department.
- Originates, reviews and processes requests for procurement / acquisition of assets, including motor vehicles, furniture, office equipment, consumables and ornaments
- Negotiates the purchase of assets including motor vehicles, furniture, office equipment, consumables and ornaments for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Oversees the arrangement, maintenance, repair, alteration and general housekeeping of general company facility, including office areas, work stations, furniture, fittings and ornaments, with special attention to aesthetics and brand management.
- Maintains, in conjunction with Accounts Department, a comprehensive Asset Register, with details of asset’s useful economic life, maintenance schedule and replacement requirements
- Manages third party contractors, vendor and service providers through development and negotiation of vendor contract and agreements with detailed terms of engagement and fees.
- Supports company business by providing arrangement for in-office meetings and engagements.
- Providing arrangement for business travel requirements, including transportation, accommodation and logistics for all employees
- Creates and manages office filing system, working with all relevant departments to develop and document unique (as may be required) filing systems and procedures
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations, including but not limited to maintaining custody and distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, provision of power and ICT system, provision of office consumables and provision of means for relevant business travel.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
Corporate Communication, Brand Management & Corporate Services
- Serves as company brand ambassador and corporate communication officer
- Manages the administration of the company’s website ensuring correctness and brand consistency of information thereon
- Responds to enquiries and attends to press releases
- Generates and develops ideas for effective brand placement and enhancement of brand value
- Develops, organizes and manages company events including periodic employee bonding programmes
- Coordinates the production of company branded collaterals and corporate gift items, including identification and negotiation with relevant vendors and suppliers.
Front Office / Reception Management
- Manages the reception area, ensuring the projection of a professional, brand-consistent first impression to visitors.
- Provides support to the human resources department with provision of employee work tools including by not limited to Identity (ID) cards, business / call cards and other similar items
- Assist with recruitment process by contacting candidates and sending feedback
- Coordinates the induction program and facilitates employee on-boarding process
- Collect, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including resumes.
- Creative and Innovative
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Well-developed people and interpersonal skills
- Learning and researching
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Advanced research skills
- Analytical skills
- Following instructions and procedures
- Achieving personal work goals and Objectives
- Applying Expertise and Technology (Microsoft Office)
- Good dress sense
- Negotiation skills
- Company, business and personal administration Political awareness and socio-economic trend
- Corporate communication and brand strategy
- Secretarial administration
- Minimum of 2 years in similar roles
How to Apply
Send an email with your CV attached in word or PDF format, and position as email subject
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information