App Operation Specialist at Transsion Holdingswork Transsion HoldingsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-16
Transsion Holdings, a Chinese manufacturer of smartphones, is recruiting to fill the position of App Operation Specialist in Lagos, Nigeri
- Carlcare Development seeks an enthusiastic App Operation Specialist who has solid communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- You will be required to interact with users, while adopting a customer first mentality, and demonstrating an aptitude for continuous improvement and learning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering and receiving customer inquiries from Carlcare app users.
- Proffering solutions to common mobile phone-based issues.
- Diagnose and resolve basic technical and other customer-related issues.
- Own customer support communications from initial contact until resolution.
- Improve mobile app product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc
- A minimum of 1 years experience in customer care or technical support.
- Proficient in mobile phone repair and software knowledge
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- Experience working with customers
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities; within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th April, 2018 Stating "App Operation Specialist" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information